Monday, April 6, 2009

Upcoming activities while I am back!

Hello everyone! It is me again! hahah! It is the time of the year that I am starting to do my countdown! hahah! This means, "IT IS ABOUT TIME TO GO HOME!!!" BWAHAHA!

This time, instead of providing you with information of the past events, I am going to list some events that I will try to hold during the period when I am back in Singapore! hahah! No promises though... just many possible events.... It may happen, unless otherwise stated in the post.

The event that is certainly going to happen is the annual SEMBAWANG OPEN 2009! Details are to be confirmed though... I will update the blog once all the details are finalized. Till then, just keep training! Go long distance as it is most probably a long distance competition this time round! I hope I will train in time for this competition too! Metal recurve archers take note! Lionel is coming back with his 28-pound wooden bow to compete with you all at the recurve event! Be "afraid"! WAHAHAHHAHA! (note... provided that the competition is not 1 day after i land in singapore...)

Another event that will definitely occur is the INTERNAL TRIALS! Haha! I brought back this tradition last year before I got to fly off for my studies again... And of course, I will hold at least 1 session when I am back! So look out for more information on this too!

Here is something that may or may not happen, depending on the turnout when I return... I will hold some interesting fun shoots near to the end of the training sessions on some of the sundays.. No promises, but if someone who reads this have some good ideas, feel free to talk to me when I am back, and I will try my best to make it happen!

Hope all these will make you feel excited for the months ahead! See you all soon! For those new people who dun know me yet, I am looking forward to meeting you all when I return! Hahaha! Have fun~!

-Lionel